The 12 best pieces of advice I have ever got and am willing to share
- Your life, your responsibility.
- Flexibility is the most needed virtue. Learn to adapt yourself to situations.
- Work like everything depends on you. Pray like everything depend on God.
- Do things with great care. Things don’t have to be perfect to touch the life of someone. It’s the effort that counts.
- Don’t try to control other people’s action. But you can control your reaction to them.
- Keep shining. No battle lasts.
- Sometimes, the way someone treats you is a reflection of their opinion about themselves.
- Rest is not only about sleeping. It is also about diversion of work from the daily monotony.
- Work hard. Stay humble; your work will speak for you
- Plan your work and work your plan
- Save a portion of your earnings, even small. Tiny drops make an ocean.
- Be the change you want to see. Even though it may pain, the result is enduring.
The worst piece of advice I have ever got
Life is too short. (I cannot resonate with it..)
Do you have any advice that resonates with you? Please share it!